Search This Blog

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Day 2: #12DaysofChristmas #SeasonofGiving : Hybrid Fluff! :)

I've expressed tirelessly via FacebookTwitter, and Pinterest how in LOVE I am with gdiapers. My early post You CAN cloth diaper your baby , was the first of several installations of my dedication to the Hybrid cloth diaper ;) 




Since then, we have added some Blissful Booty, bumGenius, and Thirsties cloth diapers to our stash. But we are still mainly a hybrid family.. especially now that we have 2 in diaps. 

baby B rockin her THIRSTIES duo

Baby B rocking her bumGenius Freetime in Dazzle

baby B Rockin her SMALL gdiaper

we also have covers by Rock a Bye Booty

and as I mentioned, we have several sizes of the Blissful Booty Cloth Diapers

Baby A in one of our Blissful Booty diaps and a Kicky Pants shirt in Natural

we also have one FUN diaper from Two Hip-Peas in a Pod


So tell me about YOUR cloth diapers! First 10 comments HERE on the blog get mailed a coupon off your 1st gdiaper purchase! 

* Feel like trying g diapers now? Check out www.gdiapers.com and let them know Theresa Sirois sent you at check-out! *

No comments:

Post a Comment