Search This Blog

Friday, March 11, 2011

NNM NEWS: Update

Thanks for following NurturingtheNaturalMama

* I'm working on setting up a cloth diaper swap and Cloth Diaper 101 here in South Berwick, Maine. At this point, we're shooting for a date in May 2011.

* I share many links, posts, coupons, deals, etc. on our Facebook page, so make sure to 'Like' us on FB.

* Follow me on Twitter

* Like things you see on the blog? Check out my NurtureMe Store, stocked with items featured in the blog!

* Product Reviews coming SOON on the following products; SKOY cloths, gDiapers, Seventh Generation NEW disposable training pants. Feel free to contact me if you have a product you'd like me to review. 

* Comments/suggestions? Leave them here on the blog, or feel free to email me at mymackey@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment