Search This Blog

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Journey to the land of GREEN

I get it. Being 'green' is trendy. Is it the recession? Is it because people truly care about the earth? Those questions I cannot answer. What I CAN tell you, is that while my family truly does care about the earth, we also find that we have times where we struggle financially, so we are constantly looking for affordable options that do not contain a bunch of additives or chemicals that could cause any potential harm to our kids, our dog, ourselves or our planet.


So how do you create a greener home? I will guide you as I continue to exchange our everyday household items for greener versions. I will be sure to provide "easy" ways, as well as a craftier version for those of us who can't always afford to click and order :)


We'll talk about household items, groceries, pet products, cloth diapers, clothing, and energy savings. I welcome you to add your comments and ideas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment