Search This Blog

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Laundry Day

It's laundry day here today....






What are YOU up to ??? We have also added Thirsties and BumGenius Freetimes to our stash. I have to say, I am in LOVE with the Freetimes. All one size! GENIUS!!

Baby B rockin her new Thirsties pocket diaper (and the super cute, organic BabyLegs which have lasted through 3 kiddos!)

 We also celebrated Baby B's baptism this weekend, and she was given the most beautiful Baltic Amber Teething Necklace from my mom. She snatched this gem up at Stork Organic Baby Boutique;

Baby B w her original baltic amber necklace
her NEW cherry and lemon string! LOVE IT <3
Ok, enough procrastinating... back to the fluff laundry... please share what you are doing today as I am SURE it's more exciting than what I am doing <3

No comments:

Post a Comment