Search This Blog

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Trick or Treat! Glam BLACK is BACK!

As you all know I have a strong affinity for gdiapers. I have written about them many times before and am in love with the ease & flexibility of the hybrids! And I just LOVE the style & fit of the gdiapers! 

As many of you prep for the holiday season, first up is a night of pumpkins, candied apples and of course, costumes! So why not make it easy on yourself? This sleek black number can be worn with a festive top for any of the upcoming holidays- or even for a formal evening at playgroup ;) 

Whatever the event, GLAM BLACK is BACK!     
www.gdiapers.com
And I should add, so are some of my other favorite gdiaper accessories: 

from www.gdiapers.com
Oh my gosh! And I would be amiss without adding that there is now another extremely adorable addition to the gdiaper accessory family: the gbeanie!!! Really? Could it BE any cuter?! 

from www.gdiapers.com the gbeanie 

And for a limited time, recieve $20 OFF the newborn bundle. You can order by clicking HERE 

So be sure to follow NNM via the blog, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest for the most up to date info on all things natural mommy AND, of course, gdiapers on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest for all things gdiaper.

Show of hands for how many gmums we have in the group? Post here, FB or Twitter #gmum.  

No comments:

Post a Comment