Here's how it works:
1. Post these rules.
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions the person who tagged you set for you in their post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them you’ve tagged them.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about you are tagged if you are reading this. You legitimately have to tag 11 people.
So, here are 11 random things about me:
1. I have always wanted to work with gorillas. Yes, I said gorillas.
2. I was a Deaf studies minor in Undergrad.
3. I eat processed crap that tastes DELICIOUS when no one is looking ;) (I know, shocking! ;))
4. I am CONVINCED my husband is the sexiest man on the planet. Hands down. And no, you cannot convince me otherwise.
5. I have only ever been to Aerosmith concerts. Ok, one Ricky Martin concert but that doesn't count.
6. I am currently addicted to the show Ink Master
7. I am petrified, yes petrified, of whales. (And no, I have never had a bizarre whale encounter- so I have NO idea where said phobia comes from. )
8. One of my favorite things of all time is the smell of new books. Yes, I am a total dork.
9. My least favorite chore of all time is dishes. I despise loading/ unloading the dishwasher and/or washing dishes. Like, hate, with a passion. Yuck....
10. I have a cloth diaper obsession. Yes, I want one in every style and color. No, I do not have the means to afford such an obsession :) and secretly, I strongly dislike the extra laundry (shhhhh...)
11. When I go shopping, I am still drawn to the clothes/ and am convinced that I still fit in/ look good in the clothes I wore 6 years and 50 pounds ago ;)
And here are the questions Michelle asked me:
1. Most embarrassing moment?
In high school, in a lunch room full of HUNDREDS of students, when I was a senior and my brother was a freshman... I walked over to him and asked him about some CD or something he was supposed to burn for me... and he proceeded to stand up really fast (making lots of noise with his chair so EVERYONE looked over) and yell "for the last time! I will NOT go out with you!". Total. utter. embarrassment. :)
2. Favorite movie of all time?
3. If you could have dinner with any famous person, living or dead, who would it be?
Steven Tyler. (obvi)
4. Your favorite vice?
5. Milk, dark or white chocolate?
6. Pancakes or waffles?
7. Place you'd love to travel to?
anyplace WARM. Ahhhhh...
8. If you could be eating anything right now, you'd be eating __________.
lobster. (gimme a break, I know it's only 10 :30 am , but I'm pregnant, ok?!)
9. Favorite book and/or author?
Favorite book of all time is Reason for Hope by Jane Goodall
10. Pinterest or Instagram?
Pinterest. I am totally obsessed.
11. Favorite part about being a blogger?
Surfing the internet and being able to tell my husband I'm "working on the blog" ;)
Now, TAG you're it!
Leslie from Purejoy Parenting, Christy from Instinctual Mamas, Katie from The Sparkle Mama, Miss LR Knost from Little Hearts, Jessica from The Leaky Boob, my girl Imogen from Alternative Mama, Lorraine from Baby Led Weaning, Keri from Backwoods Mom, Charise (my fellow New England mama) from I Thought I Knew Mama, our mama friends over at Becoming Crunchy, and Devan from Unspoken Grief.
Ok ladies, HERE are YOUR questions! I look forward to learning more about everyone! <3
1. What is your secret not-so-crunchy pleasure?
2. What is your favorite "parenting" book of all time?
3. If you could raise your family anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
4. Best bottle of wine you've ever had?
5. Favorite cookbook.
6. Least favorite "green" product and why.
7. Coffee or tea?
8. What is the one craft or activity that keeps the kids busy the longest?
9. Do you all sit down together most nights to eat dinner as a family? If yes, why is it important to you?
10. #1 place you buy your diapers?
11. Favorite social media outlet right NOW that you spend the most # of wasted hours ;)
aaaand GO! Don't forget to tag me back so I can read your answers! Let's have some FUN ladies!!